Pauline's sherry burgers
A grown up twist to a children's favourite
- 1lb minced beef
- 1oz butter
- 1 tin condensed mushroom soup
- 1 glass of sherry
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Add salt and pepper to minced beef and mix.
Make up beef burgers with minced beef and fry them in the butter until browned.
Transfer burgers to baking dish.
Using the frying pan in which the burgers were browned, mix and heat the tin of soup. Add the sherry and stir.
Pour mixture over the burgers in the baking dish. Place in the oven and bake at 190°C for 15 mins.
As a tasty alternative you could use pork mince seasoned with sage.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Brunch Hashbrown Burger 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Meatloaf with squashed tomato &... 2.5/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.