great vegetarian alternative to a burger. quick to cook cheap to make
- 1 bun
- 1 portabella mushroom
- balsamic vinegar
- vegetable oil
- blue cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
wash mushroom and scrap gills out.
begin sauteing onions and spinach in pan with oil. add a dash of balsamic vinegar for falvor
fill mushroom with oil and balsamic vinegar and place in pan.
make sure to move mushroom around so it does not stick and flip it over
mushroom will cook within 5 minutes
after cooked assemble to liking
use as much spinach and onions as you like and if you do not like blue cheese put any alternative you like.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.