By Ryan wintle
- 130g pumpkin seeds
- 130g sunflower seeds
- 50g walnuts
- 5 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 5 soaked dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. water
- sea salt and black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind the seeds in a food processor or blender into a fine flour making sure you don't process them for to long.
Finley chop the walnuts as they'll give the falafels a nice crunchy texture. Add them and remaining ingredients (except the water) to the seed flour and mix well with your hands or spatula. taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Try squeezing the seed mixture in your hand if it doesn't fall apart its moist enough. If it feels dry or crumbles immediately, add the water and mix again.
Form into walnut sized falafel balls and either serve or keep refrigerated before use.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)