- whole chicken
- sesame oil
- shao xing wine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Clean the whole chicken.
Slice the ginger and garlic. Put them underneath and on top of the chicken.
Pour some sesame oil and shao xing wine on top of the chicken.
Let it steam for 20 min.
Remove the ginger and garlic. Transfer the remaining sauce into a bowl.
Chop the chicken.
Pour the sauce on top of the chicken and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.