Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice Sticks
- 8 Liquorice Sticks
- 450ml Water
- 100g Sugar
- Juice from 1 Large lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the Water and Sugar into a pan, bring to the boil and leave on the heat for 3 minutes.
Add the Lemon Juice and stir.
Pour the mixture into 6-8 moulds and place in the freezer.
After 30 minutes, when the mixture has slightly solidified, place a Liquorice Stick into the centre of each Lollipop and continue to freeze for a further 3 hours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Bellissimo Spaghetti Bolognese 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Glacé icing 3.8/5 (91 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream 3.3/5 (127 Votes)