Upside Down Pudding
- A small collection of fruit (enough to cover the base of the dish.
- 100g sugar
- 100g butter
- 100g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to 200'C. Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl.
Whisk in eggs.
Fold in the flour.
Cover the bottom of the dish with the fruit in any pattern, then cover with the mixture.
Place in the oven for 25 minutes. When cooked turn out of tin to make it the upside down cake.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (176 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple and Nutella pie 4.2/5 (44 Votes)