Easy Chicken Risotto
Yummy chicken risotto filled with loads of veggies and flavor! Super easy to make and it will knock your socks off!
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Knob of butter
- Cup of Frozen Peas
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 Courgette (diced)
- 1 Onion (red or brown) (diced)
- 1 Tin Heinz Chicken Soup
- Chicken Oxo Cube
- 2 Portions of Rice cooked to packet instructions.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice Chicken into thin strips. Add to hot pan along with the butter. Fry for a minute then add the diced vegetables.
After the Vegetables have sweated down and the chicken is cooked add the cooked rice, peas, and tinned soup to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
When the Soup starts to boil, sprinkle in a Chicken Oxo cube. Stir.
Serve with Garlic Bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Risotto with green asparagus,... 4/5 (97 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 2.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Poulet de Tomate 3/5 (122 Votes)
- monday night chicken rice 3.2/5 (94 Votes)