- 1 C cooked ham
- 2 C rice
- 2 C tomatoes
- 1 C chicken stock
- 1/2 C green pepper
- finely sliced
- 1 tsp onion
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch smoked paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook the green pepper in the stock for 5 minutes. Add tomato, onion, and cooked rice.
Bring mixture to a boil and add ham. Reduce liquid until rice is moist, but not watery.
Season with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
Place a pad of butter on top of risotto after plating.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (276 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.