Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1 - 2 tsp sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the instant coffee with 2 - 3 teaspoons of hot water and mix in a small glass.
Add instant coffee with sugar, ice cubes and water in a jar and shake vigorously until frothy.
Coat the sides of a large glass with chocolate topping.
Pour in iced coffee into the glass and drink nearby a beautiful Greek beach at sunset.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (146 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Bread Sauce 3.9/5 (77 Votes)