Keftedes (Greek meatballs)
- 300g beef
- 300g lamb
- 300g Veal
- 3 onions
- 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 75g flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop the meat. Cut the potatoes. Slice the onions and sweat them.
In a bowl, mash the potatoes, add the meat, eggs and a glass of water.
Leave for 3 hours in the fridge.
After this time, make the dumplings and roll them in flour. The fry them in olive oil.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (470 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.