- Watermelon Chunks
- Plain Yoghurt
- Mint leaves (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend the watermelon chunks and yoghurt until it becomes a smoothie.
Place mixture in a bowl, cover with cling film and freeze overnight.
Mash up the frozen mixture gently and pour into a glass. Add a mint leaf for decoration!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)