Strawberry Mojito Time!
- 2 limes
- 10 mint leaves
- 7 strawberries
- 300g caster sugar
- 250ml white rum
- 500ml sparkling water
- bag ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Using 100g of the sugar, put it on a plate and dip in the rims of glasses that have been dipped in water so that the sugar sticks.
Chop the strawberries and limes into quarters and place in a large glass jug then crush with a big spoon to release juices and flavours
Add all of the other ingredients to the jug and pour into sugared glasses to serve!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.8/5 (114 Votes)