Vienna/Melt in your Mouth Biscuit Fingers
A very classy and formal biscuit. An ideal light part biscuit
- 175g Butter
- 50g Icing sugar
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Cornflour
- 100g Dark Chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together Butter, Icing Sugar and Cornflour until creamy.
Add in flour and mix well.
For a traditional shape, transfer mixture to piping bag and pipe fingers of mixture onto baking tray using a fluted nozzle.
For an easier option, spoon lines of the mixture onto a baking tray. Run over mixture with a fork to give the appearance of fluting.
Bake for 15 minutes at Gas Mark 4/180 degrees
When biscuits are cool there are two finishing options.
For a lighter biscuit dip half of a biscuit into melted dark chocolate.
For an more intense biscuit cover the underside of one biscuit with dark chocolate then select another and put them together. Dip the biscuit 'sandwich' half in melted chocolate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (141 Votes)
- Battered Chicken Goujons 3.8/5 (89 Votes)