Easy Linguine with tuna
quick and easy meal
- 150g linguine
- 200g tin of flaked tuna
- 1/2 small onion (i use onion powder)
- 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- pinch of dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the linguine as per the pack instructions. Whilst this is cooking zest and juice the lemon, and mix together with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Drain the linguine and mix the rest of the ingredients into it. Serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (225 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (176 Votes)
- Bailey Bolognese 3.7/5 (115 Votes)
- Tuna carpaccio with mixed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna bread 3.6/5 (107 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.