Easy Rocky Road
Yummy treat to cheer you up
- 1 packet Hobnob type biscuits
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- handful of sultanas or rasins if liked
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Break chocolate into squares and melt slowly.
Crush biscuits and place in a bowl.
Add melted chocolate and fruit to biscuits and mix well until ingredients are well coated in chocolate
Place mixture in a lined 8inch square tin and put in fridge to harden. When hard cut into 16 squares and enjoy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (266 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)