Kinder Bueno Rice Crispie Slice
Snap, crackle and pop, it's Kinder Bueno time!
- 250 g of milk chocolate
- 150 g white chocolate
- 50 g of puffed rice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt in a double boiler, but separately, the two types of chocolate.
Line a baking sheet with rectangular baking paper.
Form a very thin and uniform layer with a piece of milk chocolate.
White chocolate mix the puffed rice, to form the second layer.
Form the third layer with the remaining milk chocolate.
Let harden in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours.
Be careful when you detach the chocolate bar from the parchment paper.
Serve the chocolate cut into fingers.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (158 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)