Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie
A rich chocolate tart with big pieces of chocolate on the top. Easy to make very tasty.
- 1 bar dark (melted)
- ½ bar milk (cut into chunks)
- 25g butter
- 2 tablespoon strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 2 pastry cases
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Melt dark chocolate and butter in a pan.
Stir in coffee and coffee liqueur.
Leave to cool slightly.
Pour into pastry cases.
Arrange 2 triangular chunks of milk chocolate on top so that the tips of the triangles are just touching (kissing).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Chocolate and Pear Tart 3.5/5 (137 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- No cook chocolate tart 3.9/5 (75 Votes)