rice crispy cakes
- 200g milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put 200g in a bowl in a saucepan and warm until fully melted.
mix with rice crispies and then place in cup cake cases.
leave them to cool for 20 minutes in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (263 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)