rice crispy cakes
- 200g milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put 200g in a bowl in a saucepan and warm until fully melted.
mix with rice crispies and then place in cup cake cases.
leave them to cool for 20 minutes in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)