Chocolate & berry mousse pots
- 75g dark chocolate 70% grated
- 4 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 350g berries (try blueberries
- cherries or a mix)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t directly touch the water. Once melted, allow it to cool for 5-10 mins, then stir in the yogurt.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in the sugar and beat until stiff again. Fold the whites into the chocolate mix – loosen the mixture first with a spoonful of egg white, then carefully fold in the rest, keeping as much air as possible.
Put berries into small glasses or ramekins, then divide mousse on top. Chill in the fridge until set.
Nutrition per serving
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Chocolate mousse cake 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Fudge 3.4/5 (120 Votes)
- Easy cheesecake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)