White Chocolate Bark
This is a great recipe for quick easy chocolate for when you're on-the-go, just make sure you have chocolate wrappers, too!
- One block of white chocolate (no coconut)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 small bag of lollies
- 1/2 small bag of mini chocolate easter eggs with hard shells
- 1/2 small bag of pretzels (broken)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Butter your baking tray.
Break up the block of white chocolate.
Melt the white chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of hot water.
Crush up the mini Easter eggs but putting them in a strong plastic bag and smashing them with an empty wine bottle. Break up the preztels into halves.
Don't smash them too much, roughly will do!
Add the melted white chocolate with the crushed mini eggs and pretzels.
Pour mixture onto baking sheet and tray and leave to set in the fridge for at least 20 mins. Top with lollies, mini chocolate eggs and pretzels for presenation.
Remove from fridge and break into pieces and put into plastic bags or makeshift lolly wrappers.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)