Apple of my eyes Souffle’
Lovely aand light apple souffle' with apple Brandy. Very romantic
- 200g cooking Apples (peel
- cored and chopped)
- 25g butter
- 20g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 80 ml milk
- 2 eggs ( separated)
- 15ml Calvados (Apples Brandy)
- Icing sugar for dusting
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Grease 4 Ramekin dishes and dust with a little caster sugar.
Cook apples and sugar in a pan with 10g of butter till soft. Beat it till it smooth and puree’.
Melt the remaining butter in a pan. Add in the flour and then the milk to form a smooth past. Leave to cool slightly. Add in apple puree’ Apple Brandy and egg yolks. Beat well.
Whisk egg white till stiff. Fold the egg white into the apple mixture. Spoon over into the prepared ramekin dishes.
Bake in Gas 4/ 180C for 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown on the top.
Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately with homemade apple ice cream or sorbet.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (451 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (142 Votes)
- Brandy Sauce 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Brandy snaps 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine (chicken,... 3.5/5 (95 Votes)