Cashew nut biscuit
- 2 egg yolks
- 227g butter
- 170g icing sugar
- 340g plain flour
- 57g corn flour
- 85g ground cashew nuts
- 150g baked cashew nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180oC.
Beat icing sugar and butter together until smooth.
Add egg yolks and ground cashew nuts and mix.
Add in plain flour and corn flour and mix to form a dough.
Roll the dough flat and cut it into desired shapes.
Brush the surface with egg white and lightly press halved cashew nut on it.
Glaze the cookies with egg yolk.
Bake in oven for 15min until golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (89 Votes)