Love Heart Cookies
Crunchy heart shape cookies ideal share with your Valentine
- 125 butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 egg yolk
- 200g flour
- rind of 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add in egg yolk. Beat well.
Stir in flour and lemon rind. Mix well to form a dough. Turn the dough onto a flour board. Roll out to 5mm thickness. Prick with a fork.
.Use a heart shape cutter out about 20 cookies. Place the heart biscuits on greased baking tins. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C/ Gas Mark 4 for abut 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Hunters Chicken 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (89 Votes)