Super Easy Nutella Cupcakes
- 10 Tbsp/62g Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup/280g Nutella
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all 3 ingredients together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Use Ice cream scoop to fill muffin tin or cup cake holders equally.
Top with hazelnuts if desired.
Bake on 180 Degrees C for 30 minutes.
(Slightly less if using cup cake holders).
Remove from oven, cool and enjoy.
YOU WILL NEED:
Ice cream scoop
Muffin Tin or Cupcake Holders
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Nutella Cakes 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (149 Votes)