- 24 mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
1. Remove and chop stems. Saute with 4 Tbs. butter and garlic.
2. Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Briefly saute caps in 1/2 cup butter. Stuff caps with sauteed stem mix, drizzle with a little melted butter and lemon juice and bake in oven for 15 mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (392 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)