Roast turkey with baked apples
By piednoel lucie
- 500g fine pork stuffing
- 1 tin of truffle peels
- 1 turkey 3 to 4kg
- 30g of fat (oil or butter)
- Salt & pepper
- 24 golden delicious apples
- 1 lemon
- 25 ml calvados
- 50 ml creme fraiche
- 1 bunch watercress.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
The day before, add the truffle to the stuffing and stuff your turkey. Tie it up and keep it in a container in the fridge.
The next day, place your buttered turkey in a baking dish and cook at medium heat.
During this time, peel the apples, squeeze over with lemon juice, remove the core and half an hour before the turkey has finished cooking, add them to the dish. When the turkey is fully cooked, baste the it with Calvados and flambé. Coat with the cream . Decorate your dish with the watercress.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Apple of my eyes Souffle’ 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Festive Mini Mince Pie Pastries 3.2/5 (118 Votes)
- Scallops on a bed of foie gras... 3.4/5 (131 Votes)