Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie!
Fresh and summery!
This smoothie recipe, with its twist of fresh lime and the added lime sorbet, gives it a powerful citrus flavour! A little brown sugar and the sparkling soda water adds a sweet taste and makes for a cooling, refreshing summer drink and restores energy on hot summer afternoons!
- 4 scoops Lime sorbet
- 1/2 fresh Lime
- Fresh mint
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Soda water (or for extra energy
- add a dash of Redbull or similar energy drink!)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a glass ( 33cl ) put half a lime sliced, 7-8 leaves of mint and two tablespoons of sugar. Crush slowly.
Put 4 scoops of lime sorbet in your blender and add the contents of your glass. Blend. Pour back into the glass and add a dash of soda water to get the desired consistency and add a little sparkle to your smoothie!
It´s ready to drink! Just add few leaves of mint on top and a slice of lime to make it pretty! Enjoy!
(You can also make this recipe with 4cl rum for an alcoholic version!)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5992 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (401 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)