Mini lamb burgers with mint yoghurt
- 1 x small pot of natural yoghurt
- 3 x tsp of ready made mint sauce
- 1 x small pack of lamb mince
- 1 x small onion
- A couple of mint leaves
- A sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the grill. Put the lamb mince into a mixing bowl. Finely dice the onion and also add that to the mixing bowl. Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Chop the mint and the rosemary as finely as possible and then mix with the mince and onions. Shape the mixture into small pattys.
Grill for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Meanwhile mix the yoghurt and the mint sauce together.
Serve the mini lamb burgers on a plate with a big bowl of the minty yoghurt.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)