Slow cooked lamb with beans and tomatoes
- - 500g of white kidney beans
- - 1 kg lamb collar
- - 2 onions
- - 6 fresh tomatoes
- - 4 cloves of garlic
- - Bouquet garni (thyme and bay leaf)
- - water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak the beans in water overnight.
Chop the lamb into pieces and brown on all sides with a little oil in a slow cooker without the lid. Finely chop the onions and fry lightly in the pan with the lamb.
Add the beans, drained, and the tomatoes, peeled and sliced into small pieces.
Season with the bouquet garni, 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and salt and pepper.
Add enough water to cover all the ingredients and cover with the lid. Cook for at least 1 hour 30 mins in the slow cooker on low heat.
Decorate with a few leaves of fresh parsley on each plate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)