Lamb curry with apple
By Nicole D.
- 1.5 kg lamb shoulder
- 3 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1/2 litre of chicken stock
- 3 apples
- 1 pot of yoghurt.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Chop up the lamb into bite size pieces. Peel and chop the onions, crush the garlic. Melt the onions in a little oil in a pan. Remove.
Brown the lamb on all sides with the garlic. Place the lamb and onions in your slow cooker. Sprinkle with the curry powder and a little salt and then moisten with the chicken stock. Leave to cook for 30 minutes with the lid.
Peel and slice the apple into small pieces. Add them to the curry.
Continue cooking over low heat for 1 hour. Thicken the sauce with the natural yoghurt. Serve with rice.
Recommended side dishes: sliced bananas, pineapple, almonds, chutney, cucumber yoghurt, prawn fritters....
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Lamb chops in Apple... 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Lamb 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Duo of salmon and swordfish curry 3.5/5 (148 Votes)