Christmas cake with raspberry
- 6 eggs
- 500 g sugar
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 1 bar of white chocolate
- 2 punnets of raspberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
Break the eggs into a bowl. Add the sugar. Mix everything.
Add the melted chocolate and the first punnet of raspberries and mix everything.
Mix the first preparation with the second and pour in a square baking tin.
Bake for 30 minutes at 200 ° C.
Melt the white chocolate and spread it on the log after removing from oven and gently roll the cake.
Decorate with the second punnet of raspberries, candied fruits and small Christmas decorations like Christmas trees made with marzipan.
Enjoy this wonderful dessert.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (192 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Swiss Roulade 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)