Sweet Potato Puree
Blend up a sweet potato for your little one- yum!
- 1 Sweet potato
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat your oven to 200°C
Wash the potato and wrap it in aluminium foil. Cook for 30 minute until a knife goes easily through it. Take it out and let it cool.
With the skin on, chop up the potato. Put it into the food processor until smooth. Add a bit of water if needed.
Let cool and serve to your baby, or put it in freezer safe containers/baggies.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.