Moroccan marinated chicken with spiced sweet potato puree
A quick and easy autumn warmer
- CHICKEN MARINADE
- 4 chicken pieces (thighs and legs)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- SWEET POTATO PUREE
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- sprinkle of ground pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 200*
In a small bowl, stir together all the marinade ingredients.
Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
Leave to one side and prepare the sweet potato.
Peel and cut the potato into cubes.
In a separate bowl, toss the potato in all of its ingredients, coating well.
Transfer the chicken to an oven proof dish.
Spread the sweet potato evenly on a separate baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 40 mins.
Serve with steamed vegetables of your choice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Apple Bread and Butter Pudding 3.4/5 (147 Votes)