Creamy Courgette Puree
By Susan J
With added touches of cumin and cinnamon.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of sour cream or natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean and chop the courgette.
Add them to a microwaveable dish with a little water.
Microwave at highest setting for 6-7 minutes/ or until they are soft.
Blend courgettes together in blitzer.
Add cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Roast Fennel and Cannellini Bean... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- French Toast with compote 2.6/5 (113 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.