By Ryan wintle
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts about 125g 4 oz. each cut into strips.
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 4-6 tbsp. Demerara sugar
- green salad to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
put the chicken into a large bowl and season with salt. Add lemon juice and oil and stir.
preheat grill to medium. spread out the chicken on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with 2-3 tbsp. of Demerara sugar. grill for 3-4 minutes until caramelized then turn the chicken is cooked through and golden .
Divide the chicken among four plates and serve with a green salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.