- 4 large skinless chicken breasts
- 8 medium wraps
- 4 lettuce leaves
- quarter of a cucumber
- grated cheese
- original smokey bbq spice mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut all of the chicken into small even pieces, wash lettuce, finely slice cucumber, grate cheese and place wraps on a plate spaced out.
heat up a wok with a small amount of oil, place a third of the chicken breast into the wok and cook, place in a separate bowl when cooked. repeat until all chicken is thoroughly cooked.
place all the chicken back in the wok and slowly mix in the bbq spice mix until all chicken is covered, place in a bowl and serve. put the wraps in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds or until warm. and don't forget the mayo!
set the table before cooking the chicken to save time.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Falafels 3.9/5 (100 Votes)
- Doner Kebab 3.4/5 (125 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.