- 2 chicken breasts finely sliced
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 6 tsp of tomato
- 6 Lebanese flatbread
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tsp oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Fry the chicken, peppers and onions together.
Add the tomato sauce and stir until everything is coated.
Finely slice the lettuce and place in a bowl
Serve with grated cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
Heat the flatbreads
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)