My Sweet Spicy Chicken
This recipie was created by accident when trying to make something else, however tasted so nice and can be made in one pan!
Large saucepan (or large wok)
Wooden mixing spoon
Red Chopping Boar (for raw meat)
- 4 Chicken Breats (Skinless)
- Tbsp cooking oil
- Tsp Chilli powder
- Tsp Garlic powder
- Tsp Crushed chillies
- Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Tbsp Treacle
- 500ml Double Cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the chicken, on the chopping board, into chuncks of roughly the same size. Add oil to pan and put on medium heat. Add the chicken chunks and cook until brown on the outside.
Add the chilli powder, garlic powder, crushed chillies and cinnamon and mix well until chickin is coated.
Add the treacle and stir well.
Add double cream, mix and cook out until the sauce is to your desired thickness.
This can go with almost anything! But is best served with pasta and rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Malaysian Style Spicy Chicken 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.