Cold Remedy Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken
- x8 chicken drumsticks
- thighs or legs.
- Branstons Jalapeno relish
- 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar or honey
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Clean chicken and place in oven proof dish. Add full bottle of relish, a pinch of salt and pepper and allow to marinate for 24 hrs.
Preheat your oven at 190 c and cook chicken in sauce for 1 hour.
Remove chicken from sauce and place on a baking tray. Add sugar or honey on top of chicken for sweet glaze and return to oven for a further hour.
Add extra sugar or honey in sauce and cook separate for 30 mins and re-add to chicken for a sweeter stickier thick sauce . Serve with a summer salad
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Malaysian Style Spicy Chicken 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.