My lasgne made using fresh pasta (see basic pasta dough recipe) but bought bechamel :) The pasta takes around 50mins to make including waiting time on top of this.
- 200g Freshly Made Pasta Dough
- 250G Beef Mince
- 1 Jar Red Pesto
- 1 Onion
- Olive Oil
- 1 Jar shop bought Bechamel Sauce
- 2 Beef oxo
- 2 Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- Cheddar Cheese Grated
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Heat a little oil in a large pan and add a clove of chopped garlic. After oil has infused with the garlic add the mince and gently brown.
After the mince has browned add the chopped whole onion and allow to soften before sprinkling over the two oxo cubes and a generous grinding of fresh pepper..
To this add the two tins of of chopped tomatos and the whole jar of red pesto and allow to simmer for 10-15 or until the mince is throughly cooked .
Lightly flour a clean work surface. Havig cut your pasta dough into small chunks workthough the pasta machine or with a rolling pin until the sheets are 5mm or less.
In an oven proof dish layer up the meet and pasta sheets and until you reach the top of the dish. Cover with a layer of the bechamel sauce and grated cheese and back for 20-30 or until the cheese is golden
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Topped... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.