Macaroni and Duck gratin
- - 3 duck legs confit
- - 350 g of macaroni
- - 750 ml of milk
- - 350 ml of single cream
- - 200 g grated Emmental cheese
- - 1,5 l of salted water
- - 20 g of butter
- - 3 shallots
- - 1 clove of garlic
- - A few sprigs of parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven th. 6 (180 ° C) for 10 min.
Cook the macaroni in water and milk, with a little salt, until "al dente" . Drain and add 100g of grated cheese and 20 cl of cream. Mix and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat the duck legs in a pan to remove the fat. Remove from heat and drain. Remove skin and fat from duck and reserve aside. Shred the meat.
Fry in a little duck fat the shallots and garlic. Remove from heat and add the chopped parsley and shredded duck.
Butter a baking dish.
Place half the macaroni in the bottom of an oven dish and arrange the preparation of duck on top.Finish with a layer of macaroni. Pour over the cream and cheese mixture. Add a few knobs of butter, pepper and bake. Leave to brown for approx. 20 minutes, th. 8.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Toasts with duck confit 3.8/5 (118 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)