Quick Grandmas ice cream
By Ryan wintle
- Bucket full of ice cubes
- Smaller bucket to fit in the ice cube bucket
- double cream
- Quince preserve( any preserve for flavouring)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add a load of salt to the ice and put the bucket in the ice.
put the double cream into the bucket and the preserve.
Whisk until stiff about 10 minutes.
Now it is ready to serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)