Prawn spring rolls
By Caro , blog La Cuisine & Caro
- 10 discs of rice paper
- 1/4 of courgette
- 1/4 of fennel
- 10 cooked prawns
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 portions of fresh garlic and herb cheese (2*30g)
- 3 tablespoons of natural fromage frais
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and remove the seeds of the courgette. Cut into sticks about 4 to 5cm long.
Cook the sticks in a steamer for 12 mins.
Peel and wash the fennel. Then cut into thin strips about 4 to 5cm long.
Peel the prawns and cut them in half lengthwise.
Cut the salmon into slices of 5 cm by 2cm.
Mix the garlic and herd cheese with the fromage frais to make a smooth sauce.
Soak the rice paper sheets one by one in cold water to soften them.
Carefully place a sheet of rice paper on the work surface and cut into 2.
Place in the centre of each half sheet of rice paper a stick of courgette, fennel and 1/2 a prawn.
Top with 1/2 a teaspoon of sauce, then cover with a slice of smoked salmon.
Gently wrap the paper around, making your spring rolls.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)