Beef and Wriggly Worm's (Noodles)
Noodles with Oodles of vegetables and Beef.
- 250g of Frying Steak
- 1 1/2 Onions
- 1 1/2 Peppers
- 1 medium Leek
- 1/2 courgette
- 100g Mushrooms
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 400g Noodles
- Packet of Oyster and Spring Onion Sauce
- Hand full of Plain Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut Frying Steak into bite sized pieces cover in seasoned flour and lightly fry until golden.
Dice all Vegetables into roughly the same sized pieces and finely chop the Garlic.
Start to fry the vegetables using the same pan to save all those lovely flavours from the Beef. Start with the Onions, Leek, Peppers and Courgette and when they are about half cooked add the Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Garlic
Then put the Beef and sauce in with the veggies to heat everything up. .
Cook the Noodles as instructed. When noodles cooked add to pan and stir
Serve and enjoy Wriggly Worms with Beef
Other Vegetables can be used like Sweetcorn or Asparagus depending on what your family likes. The more colourful the more my little one likes it, so we try to use red and yellow Peppers. Chicken could be used instead of Beef and there is a variety of other flavour sauces to try. There is also a Variety of Noodles from fresh to Dried.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (429 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.