The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed Pepper Recipe
A soft delicious pepper filled with a creamy mozzarella filling.
A great recipe for stuffed mozarealla peppers to impress your friends, and your tastebuds!
- Red peppers
- ricotta cheese
- normal grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the peppers.
Cut the top off but keep the lid.
Stuff the peppers with mozzarella, salt, pepper and the three cheeses.
Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
Take out and cool for 5 minutes.
Add a side dish of salad.
Enjoy your meal.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (359 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Savoury Italian Tart 3.6/5 (93 Votes)
- Amazing Cheese, Onion and... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)