Sautéed pork with peppers
By Patrick , blog La cachina
- 1 kg of pork loin
- 2 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large onion
- 150 ml of white wine
- Olive oil
- 1 bouquet garni (thyme
- parsley stalks)
- 1 clove garlic
- crushed with the flat of a knife
- 200 ml chicken stock cube
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a frying pan, sauté the onions with oil and set aside. Then cook over high heat your pieces of pork. Chop your peppers and fry a little. Put everything in a large pot and add the white wine.
In the pot, add the stock cube, dissolved in 20cl of warm water, the bouquet garni, garlic and salt. Wait for it to boil, then cook gently, covered, for 20 minutes. Pepper and adjust if necessary.
If necessary let the juice evaporate at the end.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Farro biscuits 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed... 3.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Risotto with asparagus 3/5 (142 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.