Mussels in white wine
- 4 litres of mussels
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 litre of white wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a large cast iron pot put a knob of butter or oil. Add the onions and shallots and let them melt (not fry) for 5 minutes.
After scraping and washing the mussels, add them to the pot. Add salt, pepper, parsley, and the white wine!
Cook, with a lid for about 5 minutes on medium heat, until the mussels open.
And that's it! Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Farro biscuits 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Risotto with asparagus 3/5 (142 Votes)
- Shellfish on a bed of leeks 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine (chicken,... 3.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Seafood Sauerkraut 4.6/5 (30 Votes)