Marinade for fish
A delicate marinade, especially good with swordfish
- 50mls olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Mince the garlic and then add all of the ingredients together and mix.
Place fish in a shallow dish and pour marinade over, making sure all the fish is evenly covered. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
You do not want to marinate fish for as long as meat. White fish you want to marinate for only 30 minutes, a meatier fish such as tuna or swordfish needs marinating for 2 hours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (432 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Marinade for meat 3.5/5 (134 Votes)