By Mathilde M Cuisiner
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 4).
Cut the pastry into strips of 1 cm wide.
On a baking tray, sprinkle with the topping of your choice for your breadsticks.
Twist each strip of pastry before placing on the tray and then dab all sides in the topping.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Store in a metal box before it's time for pre-dinner nibbles!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (493 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Carpaccio rolls with rocket and... 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Cheese crackers 3.3/5 (84 Votes)