Savory muffins make easy bases for a quick, tasty pizza.
- 4 White savoury muffins
- Tomato Purée
- Salad Tomatoes
- Green pesto
- Basil Leaf for decoration
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250g Cheese of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Slice muffins in half and toast under grill until lightly cooked, but not fully done.
Spread with tomato purée and place slices of tomatoes on top. Season tomatoes with pesto, salt and pepper (optional). Return to grill until tomatoes are hot to the touch (2-3 minutes)
Sprinkle with cheese of your choice, and return to grill until cheese is golden brown.
Garnish with basil leaf.
You can add extra ingredients to make these more varied. Try red onion, sweetcorn, sweet red peppers or another vegetable of your choice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (478 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (237 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.